Saturday, September 02, 2006

MP3ness!


yay!!!! yesterday i went to my work (The Reject Shop) and bought an MP3 player, guess how much it cost me? $14.10. which also included my sisters birthday present. 2 pretty candles and a bowl with floating candels! i also got her a party food cook book, but it was from angus and robertson. so how did i score a $14.10 MP3 player inclusive of my sisters birthday present? well i had a $25 voucher (which means MP3 would then cost $15, without discount), the MP3's normal price = $40, then plus my sisters candles $6 then ($46) - 15% discount = i have to pay $14.10
The moral of the story, work at a place that sells cheap stuff and gives you a big discount!
and now i can be kool like charnstar and carl claire!
the only downfall to this very cheap device is that i copied lots of music on to it, which took me ages and then, i read the instructions to find out that it can not read right protected music, which is what i copied all my CD's on to the comp as. ahhhh..... but, it can be fixed, just have to copy all the CD's again.

well, ally oop
love shae

3 comments:

SuperTiph said...

Well I get cheaper, good quality clothes and shoes. So that does me fine. I don't have an MP3. I'm not cool :( Oh well, old people aren't usually very cool.

Level 3

Sara said...

your a lucky bum lesley. But hwo many songs does your mp3 hold? thats the question everones asking.

Lesley said...

over 100!!